วันพุธที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

PUNY PENIS PANTY SISSY HUSBAND (nsfw, 18+)

I love playing with my little dick and watching big cock sex. I...



I love playing with my little dick and watching big cock sex. I like to imagine the guy stepping aside and allowing me to try and the babe bursting out laughing when I press my sissy clit into her gaping hole.

letmedothis: point of view I love this: The hot cock sucking...



letmedothis:

point of view

I love this: The hot cock sucking she gives and the big dick fucking she gets. My mini meat would never get a reaction like that from her. If I was her next date she would die laughing at my pantied sissy nub. I just wish I was there to lick up his warm cum splattering.

Sissy bitch driving (and giving nubby some daylight).





Sissy bitch driving (and giving nubby some daylight).

NUBBY







NUBBY

TINY PACKAGE: We're talking and you pull my shorts...



TINY PACKAGE: We're talking and you pull my shorts open…'WTF?' The truth revealed. All the babes at work think I'm a stud but my age by cock size (under 3" hard) is 8 years old. They would all die laughing if they found out some elementary school boys pack more than me. (will shave for next upload)

MY VIRGIN SISSY ASS





MY VIRGIN SISSY ASS

NO PACKAGE. Looks just like a pussy in a little panty and my...







NO PACKAGE. Looks just like a pussy in a little panty and my wife's jeans. Babes on the prowl for bulges are like 'WTF?'

letmedothis: let me use you There are so many big hard cocks...



letmedothis:

let me use you

There are so many big hard cocks out there filling girl's needs.

letmedothis: let me have you wide open A woman getting filled...



letmedothis:

let me have you wide open

A woman getting filled properly is sooo hot.

This is the part where I come in. The babe yells: "Get...



This is the part where I come in. The babe yells: "Get over here dickless pantyboy. Start slurping semen and get us cleaned up."

DICKLESS: Lets see a real man with a long, fat, throbbing fuck...



DICKLESS: Lets see a real man with a long, fat, throbbing fuck pole try this. My 1" nubby is easily pressed to nothing.

I wish I had a cock the size of a water bottle (instead of a sissy clit). I don't call it a dick. Barely 3" hard is not a cock…definitely more like a large clitoris.

My typical 'everyday' panty....





My typical 'everyday' panty. 'it-se-bit-se' is so true.

Sexy Bitch: I love the feel of a lace panty on my smooth baby...



Sexy Bitch: I love the feel of a lace panty on my smooth baby dick & balls.

Me passing the Small Dick Test.





Me passing the Small Dick Test.

My sissy clit vs a magnum condom.



My sissy clit vs a magnum condom.

The internet is making all of us small dick sissy losers realize...



The internet is making all of us small dick sissy losers realize we need to just start sucking cocks & swallow the warm cum loads of real men.

lilwang: aureliasous: My goodness! Gorgeous baby smooth...



lilwang:

aureliasous:

My goodness!

Gorgeous baby smooth cock!

I can't believe how many GIRLS are out there that have a bigger dick than me.

Photo



mybfsmells: Awesome picture!



mybfsmells:

Awesome picture!

Damm…look at her face…the immense pleasure she...



Damm…look at her face…the immense pleasure she feels from being filled properly.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น