วันพุธที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

I've gotta be me

Photo



cunnilingusbliss: downtown for dessert



cunnilingusbliss:

downtown for dessert

cunnilingusbliss: fucking machine



cunnilingusbliss:

fucking machine

Photo



thacunninglinguist: I love it



thacunninglinguist:

I love it

real-woman-are-rubenesque: Sweet…



real-woman-are-rubenesque:

Sweet…

foonman: Roberta Pedon with nipple ring



foonman:

Roberta Pedon with nipple ring

Photo



littlebitsoflust: the-unnatural-disaster: always reblog the...











littlebitsoflust:

the-unnatural-disaster:

always reblog the gay-off

Always!

lovelowhangers: Ginger Hangers



lovelowhangers:

Ginger Hangers

malesubimagery: staingirl: Still no idea what this is all...











malesubimagery:

staingirl:

Still no idea what this is all about, but holy fuck, keep them coming. 

yum

Photo



Photo



vintageruminance: Dana Gillespie



vintageruminance:

Dana Gillespie

Photo



thefunsideofteasing: peggedforafemdom: Prostate massaging and...



thefunsideofteasing:

peggedforafemdom:

Prostate massaging and milking gets me so hot!

http://peggedforafemdom.tumblr.com

Mmmmm

shakethecobwebs: strangeasanjles: nuestrahermana: strugglingto...



shakethecobwebs:

strangeasanjles:

nuestrahermana:

strugglingtobeheard:

strangeasanjles:

cuntsandglitter:

whole dance gave me chills

If you don't watch this right now, I hate you.

Brown people..  Dancing outside.  Mixing classic and modern dance styles.  Beautiful.

This was gorgeous, incredible and creative!!

Wooooooow! I am pretty sure I have seen the dancer on the right hand side (jeans, black vest, gauges) perform before. Stunning!

image

This is absolutely incredible.

thrilledbytease: I have to say that growing up when I did, I...



thrilledbytease:

I have to say that growing up when I did, I had MANY "no penetration" sexual experiences like this, and I'm SURE they have contributed to my continuing love of stockings!!!! I've had MANY an INCREDIBLE cum captured between nylonned thighs with a VERY aroused woman kissing me and squeezing every drop out of me as she orgasms with me!!!!  WHEW. Not at all a bad option, IMHO.

Photo



exhibitionistatheart:   "This is my favorite photo in the...



exhibitionistatheart:

 

"This is my favorite photo in the world - me and Linus, born to a dairy cow and ordered to be killed when the farmer saw he was a male (and thus useless in the dairy industry). A compassionate individual intervened, and he was brought to a sanctuary. I met him when he was a few days old and 60 pounds, and he would always try to sit on my lap. Today, 7 years young and 1500 pounds, he still tries to sit on my lap."

- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau

I freakin' love this cow and this woman.

My jersey/holstein cross Mahitabelle used to do this with me, she thought she was a puppy. I loved her so much, hand raised her from 2 days old and finally had to sell her to an Amish family when I left for college when she was about 6. She had huge wicked horns because I couldn't bring myself to dehorn her when she was a baby, and sweet little circles on her knees like a giraffe. I used to cuddle her like this, and lay on her and read books in the sun when she was dozing. Country life was awesome.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น