วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

"All the things she said..."

Lolita

Ordered some Angelic Pretty today…mew!
I hope it doesn’t take long >.> -impatient dance-

Anyone ever tell you that you have an amazing face? o.O

-blushes- thank you :3 I appreciate the compliment and am thankful for my clear skin

Soul eater



Soul eater

Photo



Saw this while hunting for candy apples : p



Saw this while hunting for candy apples : p

Photo



Photo



This is fucking adorable



This is fucking adorable

Photo



Photo



Photo



psychofactz: More Facts on Psychofacts :)



psychofactz:

More Facts on Psychofacts :)

Photo



girls on their periods Mhmm









girls on their periods

Mhmm

modernhijabi: if you date me we will have: morning sex afternoon sex dinner sex after meal sex i...

modernhijabi:

if you date me we will have:

  • morning sex
  • afternoon sex
  • dinner sex
  • after meal sex
  • i made pancakes sex
  • good morning sex
  • shower sex
  • bored sex
  • make up sex
  • break up sex
  • monday sex
  • tuesday sex
  • wednesday sex
  • thursday sex
  • friday sex
  • saturday sex
  • sunday sex
  • there is nothing on tv sex
  • i love you sex

basically

Sex after sex… -nod-

cassbones: fortheloveofthedegeneres: Portia's first visit to...















cassbones:

fortheloveofthedegeneres:

Portia's first visit to the Ellen Show

I love their love

Freaking adorable…I love their love

Fuck so true :/



Fuck so true :/

stripstripsugar: MeYou This makes me laugh every time…a little laughter for my sad...

stripstripsugar:

Me
image

You
image

This makes me laugh every time…a little laughter for my sad heart : p

"there is nothing in the world that we can count on even that we will wake up is an assumption"

"there is nothing in the world that we can count on
even that we will wake up is an assumption"

-

boston, the dresden dolls

this line always hits me so goddamn hard

(via bonersaurus-sex)

Open up your eyes, let yourself heal because there may not be a tomorrow and it's sad that you will assume there will be another tomorrow because of all the past tomorrow's

I am and have been in love with this girl because she values important things like love. I feel sorry for those of you who aren't aware of her compassion and intensity. Look closer. It took me seconds to see one of the sexiest things on the face of the earth, minutes to see the beauty, and I plan on spending years letting her know she is loved.

My sexy magical redhead xo you the illest

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น